1. Three types power supplies:DC12-24V;AC100-240V;3.7V battery
2. Portable,light weight
3. 2~8°C under 25°C，keep insulin safe 30 days under ambient 40°C
4. LCD temp display,interchangeable between °C and F
5. Heat to 2°C while ambient is lower than 2°C automatically
6. Thermoelectric cooling,no freon and liquid
7. Low power consumption,energy-saving
Appearance: 192 * 80 * 76 (mm)
Internal: 174 * 46 * (25 mm)
Application:refrigeration of biological agents, such as insulin,etc.
Built-in battery capacity:10400mAh
Built-in battery voltage: 3.7 V
External battery capacity:20000mAh
External battery voltage: 5V
Power adapter input voltage: AC110 V ~ 240 V
Power adapter output voltage: DC5V
Power adapter output current: 2400 mAh
Car converter input voltage: DC12 V~ 24 V
Car converter output voltage: DC5V
Car converter output current: 1 A/ 2 A
Rated power: DC5V (5 W)/DC3.7 V (3.7 W)
1 x GoMore Refrigerated Box
1 x Charger
1 x Battery(Built-in )
1 x Portable bag
1 x Manual
Features & Highlights
- Car mini fridge is a specifically for people who need to carry out the design of insulin
- Beautifully compact body,easy to carry;Built-in Battery,more durable for outdoor use];product
- Using high quality aluminum liner,long service life of 10 years;Machine body through Five layers
- Backed enamel exterior design UV,abrasion without leaving marks,with car charger,you can easily
|Package Size:||7.87 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TOPCHANCES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: IR-001, ean: 0615855656953,
Insulin Cooler, Portable Insulin Cooler Travel Case, Mini Drug Reefer, 2-8 Degrees Car Refrigerator for Keeping Diabetes Medication Cool and InsulatedIntroduction: The Insulin Cooler Box is designed to provide a convenient and affordable way to keep ...
mpn: 4343322, ean: 0600978267148,
Insulin cooler case is sensing refrigeration Don`t use the thermometer to measure it, the temperatures of the case`s bottom should be lower than air. The "medicine bottle" direct-contact the bottom , so the medicine direct-contact the bottom refriger...
mpn: 238573, ean: 0612520354534,
Sick of feeling like you're carrying a suitcase of diabetes supplies on your daily outings? This beautiful crossbody purse allows you to organize and combine your diabetes supplies and everyday lifestyle items in one luxurious, space-saving handbag....
NOTE:In case of outdoor, travel, or high temperatures. We suggest you buy an ice pack and put it in an insulin refrigerator. Will play a constant temperature effect, and can extend 1-2 hours cold storage time. We hope you understand because the shipp...