Keeping the body's soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia) loose is essential for maintaining flexibility and range of motion. While soft tissue balls can help the body stay loose, adding vibration with the intensity and frequency of The Hypersphere takes the whole experience to another level. The Hypersphere has been used by the world's best athletes to warm up and recover from training and competition. It can be used by anyone who wants to move better. The Hypersphere is an essential tool for localized soft tissue therapy.
Features & Highlights
- DIGITAL CIRCUITRY CONTROLS With 3 Vibrating Speed Settings To Release Sore Muscles
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS Can Be Used To Activate, Soothe, Or Loosen Muscles/Fascia In The: Feet, Calves, Hamstrings, Gluteus, Hip Flexors, Shoulders, Back, And Forearms
- MAXIMUM VIBRATION The Hypersphere's High-Intensity Vibration Allows You To Release Tension And Target Areas Deeper Than A Foam Roller Can
- OPTIMAL SIZE Compact Size-5 Inch (12.7 Cm), Great For Travel And Localized Relief
- TESTED AND USED BY PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES Blake Griffin, Troy Polamalu, Hope Solo, Rudy Gay Tested And Endorsed Hyperice Products
|Part Number:||HYPERSPHERE GREEN|
|Item Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 6.18 x 6.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hyperice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.